Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MMania
May 7, 2008

Grim Up North posted:

Chaika totally feels like a D&D campaign with the DM frantically trying to keep the party on track by teleporting wizard holograms in, while Chaika fucks around with her magic powers and the sister goes on a derail telling ghost stories.

I love it. Hopefully the hero and her dragoon join the party.

Man, now I wish the creators of this show were closet fans of that horrible D&D cartoon from the 80s.

And the antagonists are... reasonable and intelligent? I guess we'll meet the actual bad guys later on. Also, it's neat that there's crazy magical stuff going on that even the main characters don't understand, that's way better than all of the over-explaining you usually see in fantasy anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMania
May 7, 2008
Haha, this week on "make my high school D&D campaign into an anime," they shoehorn in a new player and 2/3rds of the party instantly accept her.

• Locked thread