Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
Oh, they totally left her behind.

I'm pretty sure she's going to burst out indignantly in the middle of a big confrontation and demand to know why they left her behind, totally spoiling the moment. The actual boss of said moment will take one look at the giant, angry dragon thing and run the hell away.

It will be a total anti-climax, and it will be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

Plus, Chaika's memories are unreliable and possibly all fake. Also we're being lead to believe that she may actually be a Chaika head stuck on another body by magic and/or science and/or magic science.

So going off her given age for anything, much less relationship appropriateness, is sort of doomed from the get-go.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

Revolver Bunker posted:

And given what we've seen of the show any kind of possible romance will probably be played up for massive trolling my Akari and maybe even Frederica.

Massive trolling by Akari with Frederica as her unknowing but enthusiastic pawn.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

Man, Toru just destroyed Akari at the start. It's kind of amazing how far he apparently outclasses her. I guess I can see that, especially since a hammer is one of the easiest weapons in the world to use (especially compared to dual wire knives), so that's a good indication she's not as skilled, but... I expected it to be more of an even fight, not "if he could kill her, then it'd have ended in a minute."

Best show of the season. It's incredibly solid throughout, and then it hits a fight scene and it's amazing. And I usually don't really care about fight scenes.

• Locked thread