Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Will2Powa
Jul 22, 2009

Liver Disaster posted:

I read all of the manga that is available after watching episode 2 and it sort of bothers me that Toru is the intelligent part of the group in the anime, in the manga he is just going with the flow and wants to be useful even though he's really dumb. I'm glad that they decided to go without the heavy incestish vibe even though they are both orphans but I wish they kept in how badly his 'sister' wants to stuff him and sell him. Everything will make a lot more sense when the anime covers what the manga did, basically.

Uhh.no. He is just as competent in the manga, what the hell are you talking about. He still takes the lead and comes up with the group's next moves just as much as in the anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Will2Powa
Jul 22, 2009

HiveCommander posted:

The people in this thread who contribute more than 8 letters per post, obviously.

Was there any mention of her age at all? I can't recall, but I would guess she'd be around 16/17 like most main love interests.

Well it says Toru is 20 and Chaika is 14 in the blurb for the show in the first post of the thread, but I haven't seen anything in the show itself to show that that's the case.

• Locked thread