Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Kid Toru and Akari are adorable :3: ...:smith:

Also, Akari was always like that, apparently:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I don't feel good about the chances of all those abducted women :gonk:

Hopefully most of them are just being used as puppet soldiers but considering the Duke's "hobbies"...

edit: and considering the preview we may have found where our Chaikas have been coming from

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Autonomous Monster posted:

That's got to be the most :geno: death of a main character I've seen in a long time.

It's so :geno: there's no way she's really dead. Please? :smith:

(That man spider was really well animated though. This whole episode was pretty great, actually)

How many episodes do we have left this cour, anyway? One or two?

We see her bloody body lying on the floor in the preview, my guess is she's crippled but not dead quite yet. The question is if Akari is walking in to help her or finish her off :ohdear:

Man this show got really dark really fast.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I saw a shot of gray-haired Vivi in there, but her eyebrows are still thin (and also turned gray). Guys, I don't think she's a Chaika :v:

• Locked thread