Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Avshalom posted:

i have a HUGE VEINY DONG

Fruity Gordo go back to Auspol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Oh dang, that escalated quickly.
Temporarily RIP Frederica. The real Chaika starts here :darksouls:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Toru's got some fuckin' sweet skills. If he wasn't direly outnumbered he could easily take Akari I'd think.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Hey, Chaika just shines.

loving. Wrecked. Tooru just stabbing Shinji in the gut was great, and fitting given the character. I'm glad we don't have to deal with smug little psychopath anymore.

Fredericka being Fredericka is great as well. :allears:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

paragon1 posted:

How will the Reconstruction Bureau guys experience a close, comfortable shave now? I bet they'll show up with beards in season two.

Feel bad for Vivi, she's pretty convinced that Gillette is the best a man can get.

You son of a bitch :v:

Reminder that Chaika lifts and ain't nothin' to gently caress with.

(Spoiler for the slight spoiler)
(Spoiler.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Time to fill the homoerotic void that was Stardust Crusaders with broken-speech gunwizards.

Oct 8th can't come soon enough.

• Locked thread