Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Redcrimson posted:

Yeah, I'm starting to get the feeling that Sakaki Ichirou just wants to keep making the LN version of the one really awesome D&D campaign he played in highschool.

There are worse ways to make a living.

I'm really digging the fights in this show, there's just something really "solid" about them. Neat monster design too, and our protagonist is pretty stone-cold which is always worth a lark. Honestly, even though Captain Earth is obviously Bones' headliner of the season, I prefer this one so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Anyone know which one is more true to the original work, AKA the LNs?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Pretty sure she's had more time onscreen as a cat though...

Mordja fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 11, 2014

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Frederika winking just makes that image complete.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

chumbler posted:

Welp, Guy is unquestionably Gaz's ghost or servant or something
My guess is he's the avatar of that creature Layla was talking to in flashback.
Speaking of, I like how monstrous the monsters are in this show. Like, I figured it would just be some dragon/sea serpent thing but then you get a flash of its features and :stonk:

And I audibly went "oh poo poo" when the vent-spider appeared.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 19, 2014

• Locked thread