Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Squidster posted:

I loved the hell out of the :effort: rescue by Frederica, and her 'yeah, snap out of it you punching bag!' This show is surprisingly fun.

The best part about that scene was that no one on either side did anything but watch. The confused look on everyone was great. This really is 2 D&D Campaigns running side by side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Command Ant posted:

Since we all love it so much...

http://i.imgur.com/NicUC8C.gif

Akari was probably wondering why she didn't think of hitting him that hard.

For her just slapping him those are some visible rough marks. Fredrica going to town on Toru was the best though. I wonder if she still hits as hard as her dragoon form in her human form. Chaika getting super pissed at the end of the episode and Toru having no idea why was great as well.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

a kitten posted:

Could have come from the novels, who knows.

Another thing to keep in mind is this: as an ongoing shonen anime based on ongoing light novels, the chance of any relationship developing beyond awkward blushing any time before the next ice age is basically zero.

And given what we've seen of the show any kind of possible romance will probably be played up for massive trolling my Akari and maybe even Frederica.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Van Dine posted:

Her eyes also changed colour to purple - they used to be blue.

Maybe she's the real Chaika? Was sent into enemy territory in a magic disguise.

• Locked thread