Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Apparently there are 9 books out so far, and with light novel adaptations using ~3 books on average, this show should have enough material for a full 26 episode run. I wouldn't mind if that's the case, given how entertaining it's been.

It'll still have to raise its game before I'm convinced to take another look at Outbreak Company, though. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

:3:

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Enjoyable end to an enjoyable season, and looking forward to the next. Animation seemed pretty wonky in this episode (character faces, etc), though, and it had a strangely rushed feeling to it. Came here hoping I was the only one to notice the clones behind Gilette at the moment of "death", but nope. :(

• Locked thread