Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
mia san mia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Want Atletico to win it but really don't care too much as long as it's not Chelsea. gently caress Chelsea.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

tbp posted:

Do you remember the last one you retard no it wouldnt

THAT NIGHT NEVER HAPPENED

chia
Dec 23, 2005

Montasque posted:

Anyone but Bayern please. They are boring as poo poo, and are completely loving arrogant.

Would love if it was Atletico, and they pulled a double.

This is the only correct opinion, imo.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

blueyedevil posted:

These posts stink and aren't funny.

But anyway, go Madrid 'n all that. Don't know why Bayern are "cool and good", they've got Pep as manager and won the loving thing last year, have barely broken a sweat in the past two years, and don't look like they're going to stop any time soon.

I don't know why you think saying that it would be good and cool to see Atletico Madrid winning things is a joke, but then you're cheering for a city rather than one of the teams from it so maybe you just don't 'get' how to 'root' for a 'franchise' properly.

Starfury
Feb 28, 2014

RUSSIAN WHORE AND SHAMELESS SUCKER OF PUTIN'S COCK. PLEASE VOVA, FILL MY THROAT WITH YOUR DELICIOUS HOT PROPAGANDA (AND CUM), I CAN'T EVER GET ENOUGH!!
Every football loving person should root for Atletico imo. Even if they're managed by scumbag Simeone and their main star is another scumbag tbh.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Starfury posted:

Every football loving person should root for Atletico imo. Even if they're managed by scumbag Simeone and their main star is another scumbag tbh.

Don't forget their horrible racist fans.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
at least their ultras didn't kill my grandfather

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
I was there when an army of Spanish police beat the gently caress out of all the gross Bolton fans when Bolton played Atleti in the Europa League back in 2008, so Atleti has that going for them at least.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
RIP My Dead Commie Abuelo and all the Bolton hoolys.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I'd like athletico to brutalise chelsea tonight.

Starfury
Feb 28, 2014

RUSSIAN WHORE AND SHAMELESS SUCKER OF PUTIN'S COCK. PLEASE VOVA, FILL MY THROAT WITH YOUR DELICIOUS HOT PROPAGANDA (AND CUM), I CAN'T EVER GET ENOUGH!!

Paddyb posted:

Majority of local fans of Spanish teams are racist tbh. Almost all black players complained about that in Spain. Still Atletico looks the most appealing between them and Bayern, Real Madrid, chavs.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Starfury posted:

Majority of local fans of Spanish teams are racist tbh. Almost all black players complained about that in Spain. Still Atletico looks the most appealing between them and Bayern, Real Madrid, chavs.

A Madrid derby final is the only worthwhile outcome from this group.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Paddyb posted:

A Madrid derby final is the only worthwhile outcome from this group.

the nice thing about the draw is both Atletico and Chelsea are exactly the type of team Pep struggles against

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug
I think that when people actually see Diego Costa play and realize he dives as much as Neymar they're going to be less enthusiastic about seeing Atleti in the final.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Smeef posted:

I think that when people actually see Diego Costa play and realize he dives as much as Neymar they're going to be less enthusiastic about seeing Atleti in the final.

He did trip that child though which was really funny.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Smeef posted:

Everyone dives, who gives a poo poo

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I think everyone is pretty aware that Costa is a very talented rear end in a top hat

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug

irlZaphod posted:

Sure, everyone dives, but some players do it so frequently/easily that it just breaks up the flow of the game and makes it less entertaining to watch.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

irlZaphod posted:

- A fan who supports Luis Suarez

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Hazard has been gotten on the plane, there's good chance of some ballboy abuse between the two of them.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Smeef posted:

Diego Costa is hard as loving nails and diving is one of his five tools

Neymar is a little poo poo and dives because it's literally the only thing he knows how to do

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Diego Costa looks like someone who at least tries to justify his paycheck lol

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Modus Trollens posted:

- A fan who supports Luis Suarez
Actually I support Liverpool

Smeef posted:

Sure, everyone dives, but some players do it so frequently/easily that it just breaks up the flow of the game and makes it less entertaining to watch.
Considering the teams involved, the final is guaranteed to involve diving no matter who's playing

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

So this Diego Costa fella from Atletico Aviacion keeps diving, eh.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Healbot posted:

So this Diego Costa fella from Atletico Aviacion keeps diving, eh.

Diego Costa Concordia.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Smeef posted:

It'll be entertaining because he'll be doing it against Chelsea

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Paddyb posted:

All the semifinalists have horrible racist fans, on account of being spanish, german and Chelsea.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Mou definitely parking the bus. Hope they get stuffed

TwoDogs1Cup fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Apr 22, 2014

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Mou definitely parking the bus. Hope they get stuffed
remember david villa

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
mourinholineup.txt

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Think Arda Turan would have been better than Diego, he doesn't slot in as well in that Atletico side imo

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Hegay posted:

Think Arda Turan would have been better than Diego, he doesn't slot in as well in that Atletico side imo

Agreed, is he injured? Or is Simeone hoping that Diego can just do something magical.

Also Luiz/Mikel/Fatty midfield, I'm liking this.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

this is going to be a wonderful defensive performance

also someone is going to get sent off

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

techno, fake film grain intro, and tale of the tape wrestling analogy. this is already FOX as gently caress

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

putting purple aké in the squad is an odd move but i guess mourinho's just that committed to parking the bus

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
Is ramires seriously playing on the wing?!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

vivisectvnv posted:

Is ramires seriously playing on the wing?!

that's not entirely uncommon

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

and aké is on...and he's asking to feel diego costa's biceps??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

let's do this

• Locked thread