Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
Mark Schwarzer is older than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

mynameisjohn posted:

"they're just letting terry butcher stay out there?!?! think of his family. ugh. disgusting management. its your JOB to protect the players.

Edinburgh is too dangerous for extraction though

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
I think Torres subconsciously doesn't want Chelsea to win, not because of Atleti but because they're cunts.
He'll go back to Madrid and score 40 goals a season imo.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He moaned about West Ham playing for a 0-0 at Stamford Bridge. 19th century football

If one of the journos doesn't bring this up they should all be fired into space

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
I'd hate to see him leave Liverpool but the idea of replacing Benzema with Suarez in this Real team would be insanely good.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Ravel posted:

Stupid though, if he doesn't trust his squad to not concede five without Alonso what's he going to do in the final.

He was just deflecting from the honest answer which was "how the gently caress was I supposed to know Xabi was going to lose his loving mind?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
ch-qr4 are the dark horses imo

• Locked thread