Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

I like how Nova's current arc has been taking place on Knowhere, the severed Celestial head space station introduced (I believe) during DnA's cosmic run. Yet meanwhile, over in GotG, Bendis has part of his story taking place on Knowhere, but it's a planet. And it's the second issue where it has been referenced and drawn as a planet.

I like Bendis, but I wish they'd give Guardians to someone else. His work on it has been lazy as hell so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

ThePlague-Daemon posted:

It's kind of weird that he messed it up, since that's where they live in the first series. He must have read it, right?

I'm really starting to think he didn't actually read any of the DnA stuff, which will likely make any Richard Rider material he handles disappointing.

I sorta thought changing Knowhere to a planet might have been some retcon that editorial forced on them to bring the comic more in line with what the movie might do, but then Knowhere and Cosmo showed up in Nova in their full DNA glory.

:iiam:

• Locked thread