Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
Whenever I get home the first thing out of my mouth is a high pitched "DOOOOOGS!" Sometimes I accidentally do it when the dogs aren't home and feel like a retard.

Plus the usual singing stupid songs to/about them and mutating their names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

Sappo569 posted:

- Full conversations with the cat on coming home.

Including "How was your day? Did you have lots of naps?"

I do this too with my dogs. "Did you have a good day? Did you get 'being a dog' checked off your to-do list? You did! What a productive day!"

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I also instruct my dogs to be good when I leave. Then I stop by the chinchilla cages and tell them "you especially."

I tell them when I'm coming back too, because obviously they can read clocks.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

TunaSpleen posted:

"Poop Fiesta" comes from every time I look under furniture to find 4,350,376,092 chin turds underneath and loudly exclaim "Jesus! It's a poop fiesta down here!"

This happens weekly, I am not a slob, she just poops CONSTANTLY.

Both my chinchillas only get a small handful of food a day plus however much hay they want to stuff their faces with. The amount of resulting poop is astounding.

• Locked thread