Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I have no shame and call Sheila various names at all times. Sheila can become:

Sheebees/Sheebs/Bees/Beebees
Boots/Poots/Poops/Boops
Fuzzguts/Fuzzbutt/Butts
Turd/Turdbird/Turdwagon
Scruff/Scruffins/Puffins/Muffins
Purrpants/Pants/Catpants

I also like to gently take one ear in each hand and make motorcycle noises at her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I've been telling Sheila that since she's turning 5 in a few days, I'm going to trade her in for a newer model cat and telling her that the recall notices I get from GM are about her.

"Sheila, you're old. 5 years old. And I'm gonna trade you in because you're defective. Look at this. Look at all these recall notices. Yup, you're going to the dealership because you're deeeeeefeeeectiiiiiive."

"Meow?"

"See? CD player doesn't even work. All I get is meow noises. Terrible."

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I've been telling Sheila that she's a stupid baby. And stupid babies need the most attention.

There are some days I communicate with her just by making fart sounds.

• Locked thread