Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.

Zinkraptor posted:

I have a cat named named Lily, whose name I will often extend to "Lilililily", or, on a really good day "Lililililililililililililililily". At this point, I think she long ago stopped recognizing it as a name and has simply accepted the syllable "li" as a noise I make.

We too have a Lilly that ends up with the Lililililily name. It usually devolves into Lilililililalalalalalalala, but normally she's just Tittah. Her nicknames are far more elaborate than her brothers somehow..

Lilly -> Lils -> Bits -> Bitbit -> Banana Bits -> Tit-tit -> Tittah -> Tater Tot -> Princess of the Universe

Frankin's are much less interesting:

Franklin D -> Frankie D -> Frankie -> Prinkie -> Prinkles -> Prinkles D -> Butterball -> Blond Wonder

I also sing to my dog a lot. Recently it's been to the tune of Let It Go.

"Tell me DOOOOOPES, tell me DOOOOOOPES. Are you goin to eat toNIIIIIGHT? Tell me DOOOPES, tell me DOOOOPES. You've got big fat thighs. HERE YOU ARE, AND HERE'S YOUR BOWL. Let your tail hang doooooown. Your hunger never bothered me anyway."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread