Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loki k zen
Nov 12, 2011

Keep close the words of Syadasti: 'TIS AN ILL WIND THAT BLOWS NO MINDS. And remember that there is no tyranny in the State of Confusion. For further information, consult your pineal gland.
I regularly used to inform my rabbit that she was older than God and dinosaurs, which for a rabbit, she was.

Mostly however, I developed a special relationship with the semi-retarded cat belonging to my fiance's old housemates when he was my boyfriend and I was practically living at their house. His name is Maddock, but he is invariably referred to as 'Stupid Cat'.

"Who's a stupid cat? You're a stupid cat! You're functionally retarded, aren't you, cat? Why don't you go fellate your brother some more and poop on J's bed, that's a good boy!"

But mostly it was less saying things and more communicating/playing with him in the same language he speaks, which is body language. Leading to me hands-and-knees on the floor playing 'bat each other's paw/hand' or 'touch noses then run away'.

I love that stupid cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread