Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
When it gets close to feeding time I get right up next to the tank and say "Who's my fat fishes? Who's my fat fishes?! Food time? Food time? Fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy" till they all get swimming in a panic back and forth, i'll start following them at that point and then they stop as soon as I set the food container next to the glass "Hoooooly poo poo it's feeding time at the fishy farms!"

The guinea pig on the other hand is named Squeaker. Though he gets called Piggy and My Little Piggy. Not much baby talk or conversation as he just bolts into his felt forest and squeaks while I change his food bowl, then comes out and tips it over before i can turn around

When I was younger we had a black lab that my old man would sing some gibberish to, each round growing higher in pitch till the lab would start howling along. We were a very creative family, we named the dog "dog".

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:58 on May 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread