Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
I call my one kitty, Joey, Mr Man cause he is so handsome...and I am often admiring his giant white rabbit feet with big black pads. Therefore he is constantly known as Joeybeans, Jellybelly Belly Boy, Jellybean Toes, and Mr Beans.

He doesn't seem to mind terribly much :) However, when I am messing with his feet and telling him "You such a little piggly wiggly boy and all your beans go to market..." he tends to give me a look of disdain.

Or disgust.

Not sure which, but he just sighs and rolls his eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
So, since September we have had a new kitten to add to our goal of being a crazy cat couple. He will be 6 months old on Jan 4th....he's gotten so big! His name is Finbarr....a fuzzy shelter kitty who looks like he wants to be a Norwegian Forest Cat/Maine Coon mixup thing, Too cute I tell you. Lovely personality, and is a snugglebunny cat.

However, Finn has discovered the joy of being Shoulder Cat. He thinks he is a parrot or a parakeet. My husband will lean over to get something out of a cabinet and immediately Finn is on his shoulders chirping away.

That is why he has the nickname Budgie now. He will sit on our shoulders like a scarf and chirp away and purr. Personally I think he does this because he knows its cute, and he uses it as a get out of trouble free card.

When no one is around, I call him Babycat or TinyCat....or Putz.

He answers to them all :) However...TinyCat is being shortened by my husband to TC. Short for TroubleCat. He lives up to the name....he is also known at times as "You lil pissant scrunchy stealing POS".

Finn also loves fish. He would be happy if he got nothing but fish every day for the rest of his life. And, he loves to eat. So, he is also known as FatBelly Finn Fishbreath Esq, First of His Name. I love this cat so much...he knows it too and uses it shamelessly against us.

• Locked thread