Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

God, I behave in the most embarrassing ways. There is a common theme though. I am often saying things like: "Are you a little kitty-cat? Are you my cat, is that what you are, my little Jackie cat?" This can go on for a while in many variations. "How can you be such a kitty! What. A. Kitty. Jackie, did you know that you're a kitty-cat? Yes you areeeee~". You're a cat! A kitty-cat!" Etc and on and on.

I think that is fairly silly. I don't know why I do this or where I picked it up. It is often accompanied by me petting her and sticking my face in her soft furry belly or something. It's sort of the epitome of that chart from that xkcd comics where the closer in proximity a human comes to a cat the more incredibly obvious and inane tbe things they say become.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread