Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I tell Dixie she's a puppy pants with pants full of puppies, then squeal PUPPY at her for like 10 minutes to get her good and revved up. When she's all full of wiggles I then flop her over on her back for TUMMY RUB ATTACKS :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Somebody's cat has been coming into my back patio lately, and I've dubbed him CatBro and am quick to supply him with pets and treats. During which I'll stand outside singing "CatBro gets a tummy rub, do dah, do dah. CatBro gets a tummy rub, all the do dah day."

I don't care if my neighbors think I'm silly :colbert: CatBro gets a tummy rub.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I come home and loudly admonish the cats for not completing their chores while I was at work. Is it too much to ask that they take 10 minutes to pick up a broom or dust a little? Lazy.

Also I've found a new game with Mr. Carson. He likes to sprawl out on my ottoman for tummy rubs, so I now grab his tummy and bounce him while going "FAT FAT FAT" until he squirms to the point where he's inches away from falling off of it. Then I let go and watch him fall off. Then I point at him and laugh. Hard.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
My dog is constantly asked the following questions:
- Why is she so silly?
- Who's a big dumb dog faced dog?
- Who's got the smushiest tumtum?
- Who's a good girl?
- Is that a kitty? Is it? See a kitty? GET THE KITTY?!?

She has yet to provide satisfactory answers for any of these questions, and sometimes I question her commitment to my research in who has the silliest face in the house :colbert:

• Locked thread