Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pig Head
Mar 9, 2006

He'll bite your face

Drum posted:

I have no shame and call Sheila various names at all times. Sheila can become:

Sheebees/Sheebs/Bees/Beebees
Boots/Poots/Poops/Boops
Fuzzguts/Fuzzbutt/Butts
Turd/Turdbird/Turdwagon
Scruff/Scruffins/Puffins/Muffins
Purrpants/Pants/Catpants

I also like to gently take one ear in each hand and make motorcycle noises at her.

I'm totally stealing Turdbird (approriate for my cat, Chicken) and Purrpants. My god this thread is hilarious and makes me feel way less retarded.

Nico, the other cat, somehow I started calling him Poochy Baloochy a few weeks ago and now he even answers to it. I live alone so I'm constantly talking to my cats. They no doubt silently judge me constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread