Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beckyogg
Jul 12, 2006

My lungs don't work. Now it's time to sing!
Apollo is a cat of many names. Admiral Squishbutt, monkey face, monkey butt, purr monkey, pooper face, moobles. I also frequently tell him that I'm going to eat his ears (and then I lip his ear to test for "ripeness"), that he needs face-punches (and then I give him noogies, which he enjoys for some reason), and that he's too pretty to live. I also sing him songs.

I swear I can interact with actual people on a normal level. I just really love this cat. He's my fuzzy little emotional crutch.

Edit for extra names: purr face, mooper/moo-purr, bitty kitty, Mr. Mew, moo face, moo butt, A Pollo, Mr. Pollo

beckyogg fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Apr 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread