Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Texans, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I'll take the Jets

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Since the order is randomly determined and the teams have nothing to do with players either on them now or in the past, can't we just create new ones?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I'll do Philly

yee haw

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Raiders. See my name and you know I'm the best man for the job.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chiefs?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

swickles posted:

Since the order is randomly determined and the teams have nothing to do with players either on them now or in the past, can't we just create new ones?

Too confusing and not worth it. You can name your own teams whatever you want I guess.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Detroit Coney Dog(g)s are ready to rumble (boxing(2)).

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
It could be fun or also not fun if there was a suggestion to draft at least one franchise connected player per side of the ball.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Rule #1 is to have fun.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'll take the Ravens.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The Carolina Vinegar Based Sauces

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Knightmere posted:

It could be fun or also not fun if there was a suggestion to draft at least one franchise connected player per side of the ball.

I'm trying to figure out who would be screwed the most by this. Tampa's offense?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

I'm trying to figure out who would be screwed the most by this. Tampa's offense?

Nah, they can just draft Mike Alstott and Doug Martin and be in good loving shape.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Grittybeard posted:

Jag's defense?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Sure I'll take the Niners, what the hell.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
6 spots left

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Since this is filling up a team that has no players, are you going to do it like a fantasy draft where the pick order reverses each round?

e: And I'll take the Saints if no one else wants em. I will surrender them to any Saints fan who does

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 22, 2014

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I will do the Chargers

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
I would have done the Rams, but just give me anyone I guess.

e: give me the Vikings.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Grittybeard posted:

Steve Young was a bust in tampa before he was traded to the niners

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Intruder posted:

Since this is filling up a team that has no players, are you going to do it like a fantasy draft where the pick order reverses each round?

yeppers

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Steve Young was a bust in tampa before he was traded to the niners

poo poo, he's the guy I always bring up when someone posts early career bad quarterback stats too.

Although he's associated with Tampa in the average fan's mind even less than Doug Williams is these days.

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
I'll take the Colts why not.

For starting offense are we including full back as a mandatory position? Or could we swap that out for a third WR or second TE if we so choose?

Toymachine
Jul 2, 2007

Warning - Posts created under the influence of Codeine and/or Skittles
I'll take the Pats.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
True dat. Guys you can forgo a 3rd WR for a FB if you want, but the standard is 3 WRs. I'm not going to wait for a person to pick up the bears and will draw the picks then make the thread.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Dibs on Da Bears.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
For the record I'm going to draft nothing but modern football players because old folks played a much less competitive game and :siren: TOTALLY NOT :siren: because I don't know poo poo about pre-1990 football.

Honest.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I'm out but I'd just like to say that Elway would be a good first round pick - dude had a monster cannon for an arm, but Jerry Rice should be #1 overall.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Eifert Posting posted:

For the record I'm going to draft nothing but modern football players because old folks played a much less competitive game and :siren: TOTALLY NOT :siren: because I don't know poo poo about pre-1990 football.

Honest.

Pre-1990? Just load up Tecmo Super Bowl and draft every single good player form there!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

Honest.

You wouldn't draft Munoz as the first left tackle taken?

you do not deserve to root for the Bengals.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
Bo Jackson should be #1 overall. Not kidding.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Anthony Who-noz?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I hope I draw first so I can make the Best Pick Possible (BPP)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

bewbies posted:

Bo Jackson should be #1 overall. Not kidding.

Jim Thorpe says different :colbert:

I hope some of you guys have good gimmick teams coming. I say as someone who won't commit to drafting a team.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Doltos posted:

True dat. Guys you can forgo a 3rd WR for a FB if you want, but the standard is 3 WRs. I'm not going to wait for a person to pick up the bears and will draw the picks then make the thread.

Sorry definitely running the wishbone.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Edit I am too late

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Honest.

Ok but someone else needs to be the guy who only picks pre-merger players and talks about how they'd completely dominate in the modern game because the rules make the game so much softer now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I could have made a nice gimmick team that I would have laughed at.

• Locked thread