Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Amendment to the Constitution, outlawing private insurance and making the the Fed the sole provider of insurance, which is mandatory for all. Strict cost controls, doctors become government workers and receive tiered salaries through the General Schedule. Paid by a progressive tax on the highest earners, middle barely pays into the pool and and low income does not pay.

This would solve so many issues in the American society.

Where do I vote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
It is like some IRL-Dictionary for the definition of. "Privileged and blind"

"Wow I am married just fine, what is the deal with these faggots wanting to marry?"

"Hey man I am white and I've never understood the problem with racism, stop whining"

"Yo, what is with these sickly poor people crying? I'm healthy AND insured, life's good man"

"Hey, nepotism worked for me, why won't you try the same?"

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I know a person who talks so similar to Fat Ogre that I eerily wonder if they are the same person or if just all "personal responsibility" -retards sound so stupidly similar?

• Locked thread