Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

thatbastardken posted:

Fairies ground in a mill produce faerie dust at a better rate than hand ground ones. Declawing is only an issue if you're concerned about selling rather than slaughter.

Ugh, why even disbud and declaw? If your slaughtering for veal fairies, it's gonna be before their skulls seal and major horn growth. Anyone who feels the need to de-poke their fairies due to interflock injuries is keeping them in overcrowded conditions with poor flock management. It is a waste of time, and stresses the farie out, making it harder for them to make weight. And if you do it because you can't take a few nibbles, wear your gauntlets and eye pro like your supposed to.

I also don't advocate keeping them as pets. Farm the domestic variety or enjoy them wild, but a faire dies not belong in a home environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

You really probably shouldn't do this. The fairy queens will ignore a few dozen deaths but after that you're looking at trouble.

That, and wild caught can carry a lot of funky diseases. Where do you live? I have some undersize culls I could overnight you. Anywhere in the US except Louisiana.

• Locked thread