Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Can someone summarize the storyline for me, specifically what happened with the watcher?

I got to take a quick peek while at my friend's house, but I'm kinda confused.

Basically...

The orb has a dream he was invited to the blue area where Uatu lives.
Midas, his daughter, and Orb show up, and Orb blasts Uatu in the face.
They chop out one of his eyes.
Orb, Midas, Daughter all start to... mutate? since Uatu keeps a ton of weird poo poo around his house.
Fury shows up cause naturally he bugged the moon and finds Uatu hosed up and missing an eye, and not happy.
Uatu tells him he sees all things, including the ULTRA SUPER SECRET poo poo that Fury has been up to, and then charges up his hands like he's gonna blast him.
Fury caps Uatu in the noggin with a big gamma bullet cause, apparently gamma bullets are the new ultrakill weapon?
Fury steals the other eye?
stuff happens
Fury is the new watcher, Orb somehow bonds with an eye and becomes an even bigger weirdo, and now Bucky is the super secret killer guy for the world.

That pretty much it? Cause, I'm just kinda confused how anyone shy of some kinda Celestial or Galactus could lop out an eye and not get one fuckton of a fight going. (yes I am choosing to ignore Red Hulk and his I AM SO AWESOME HOOWAH bullshit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
The whole thing just seems weird to me. I mean Uatu just had a kid with a fem-watcher, so I can't see him being all "GRAH END IT ALL NOW".

• Locked thread