Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
I don't have the scans, but it's from Secret Invasion. It's the start of the big final battle, and Spiderman is talking to someone (Daredevil or Iron Fist or someone else) and he's joking that he's not too worried about the fight because if it was real dire and dangerous the Watcher would appear and then the next panel is the Watcher with Spiderman just being bummed about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Didn't Fury burn off the last of the Infinity Formula in his system during his last appearance? Or it was...amplified or something, I don't know, I just remember there was a issue about his Infinity Formula.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Is Galactus still considered the the only person/being to have survived the Big Bang or were Watchers around as well?

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Baron Bifford posted:

Original Sin #0 has Uatu searching parallel universes for one where they didn't gently caress up Prosilicus. Therefore, they are not multiversal.

OK, so how about this -- even if they aren't multiversal and all watchers originate from 616, does that mean they still only operate out of 616? Or did some disperse through the multiverse?

The best example of this is the What If about Sentry not being stopped after going full Void during Siege and the Watcher narrating the event is narrating from that universe and not our Watcher.

• Locked thread