Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Old Fury should die, but in his last act he uploads all of his memories into the head of his son, effectively wiping his memory making him become Old Fury, and getting rid of our second, unnecessary Nick Fury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

First Bass posted:

That would make him singlehandedly more effective than the entire Illuminati (Secret Invasion). Not that that's a tough pill to swallow :rolleyes:

Name one time where the Illuminati existing was helpful. Actually, name one time where them existing didn't actively make the situation worse. Being better than them isn't exactly a high bar.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

LittlePriest posted:

Yeah, my bad. I shouldn't think about the things I read. Good call.

No, but if you are getting angry at comics maybe you should stop reading the comics that are making you angry. No one is forcing you to continue to read this series. I hate everything DC is doing with the New 52, and where Spider-Man is currently at, so I just don't loving read them.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

So multiple bonds had a wife named Tracy that was murdered by Blofeld?

I loving hate the "different guys playing Bond" theory. Also didn't the guy who directed Die Another Day come up with that stupid poo poo?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

If the new F4 movie doesn't bomb and end up with the rights going back to Marvel I'll be really surprised.

• Locked thread