Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Gavok posted:

- What If Dr. Doom Became the Thing?

Was that actually one that happened? Because I had an idea for that and I thought it was original. Or at least not done by Marvel yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

First Bass posted:

And is that the the Mark I wearing a trench coat?

"Hmmm...I can't let anyone know I'm Iron Man." *Throws on trench coat* "There. That should do it. Now no one will recognize the guy with the metal face that smells like motor oil. I'm off!" *CLANG!**CLANG!**CLANG!**CLANG!**CLANG!*

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

What movie was he from?

All of them. That's Stan Lee's nickname.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Gavok posted:

From What If Wolverine was Lord of the Vampires?

I'd love to think that Frank's gun here shoots Ninjas instead of bullets. Like he's perched on a rooftop and just says "Needs another ninja down there." and BLAMM! Ninja.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

With Disney buying them out they could entirely justify putting that show in 616 canon, the teacher is an agent gone AWOL that's making sure project M.A.G.I.C.B.U.S. is safe. Basically, after the show, those kids started going on field trips to destroy A.I.M. island.

"At my old school, they never let me storm a heavily fortified island lair."

*Snipes an enemy agent*
"I guess these guys needed better A.I.M."
:rolleyes:"Carlos!" :rolleyes:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

d00gZ posted:

I really hope Old Nick Fury survives Original Sin so he can get into an old-man cane-fight with depowered Steve Rogers. Just broken walkers and wheelchairs everywhere.

Just recreate that two page spread of him on the rocket bike, but have it be a rascal scooter instead.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Unmature posted:

Why doesn't Thor just look at the cover?

Because only Loki and Deadpool get to break the 4th wall. Anyone else is cheating.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

PaybackJack posted:

The only reason Thor is unworthy of the hammer is because he now knows the secret; the existence of the secret had no bearing on him wielding the hammer prior to this point.

That's going to be a tricky secret to write, I'm curious what it will be.

I'm still of the mind that Fem-Thor is going to be Jane Foster, after Thor magics her better against her will.

I'm picturing the secret whispered will be something along the lines of "She was at peace with dying, and you took that away from her."

That's a pretty dishonorable thing to do, if you ask me. Sure, at the time, Thor wouldn't think anything of it. He gets to swoop in and be the hero, save her life, feel better about himself, etc. He's still worthy to wield the hammer.

But it's not what she wants. She even told him to his face that she's OK with dying. Now that he knows that what he did wasn't heroic at all, he's unworthy. He probably knew deep down that it was wrong, but didn't own up to it until it was thrown in his face.

CzarChasm fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Aug 14, 2014

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Baron Bifford posted:

If the Watcher comes back to life (of course he will) but he doesn't get his eyes back, will he forget everything he knew?

Give him just one eye back. That way he only remembers half of what he ever saw.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Unmature posted:

Depends if he was winking when he saw something happen.

And now I'm picturing Uatu wearing a big beer dispenser hat, but it's Visine instead.

I'm guessing he and MODOK shop at the same hat place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

PelvicNerve posted:

How would that even work with Secret Invasion?

"Oh no, my best friend I replaced with a robot has been a Skrull for years"

Skrull LMD. What's so hard to figure out?

• Locked thread