Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
As for who killed the Watcher, I think that a future cover gives it away:

http://www.comicbookcritic.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ORIGSIN2014003-Tedesco-1bc87.jpg

Isn't that Midas from the Marvel Boy series from years back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

I don't care how bad this event will be, I gotta have that book just for that combo.

That's the best part of this, all these insane team ups. Marvel should do this more often.

Can't wait to read the Punisher/Strange buddy cop team up.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I thought when you pulled the trigger of the Ultimate Nullifier, it destroyed EVERYTHING. There are degrees, I guess?

Really solid issue overall though.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Deadpool posted:

Galactus: The Real Story by Frank Tieri. It's a funny little read. The way Hawkeye dumps on the FF as being nothing compared to the Avengers is good stuff.

Hawkeye's hatred of all things Fantastic Four is well documented:

• Locked thread