Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Gavok posted:

Why does Frank Castle give a poo poo about Cosmic Fudd?

I dunno, that actually kind of makes sense to me. Uatu dying should be putting every single character in 616 who knows who he is in loving panic mode, regardless of whether it's what they usually go for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Suben posted:

I liked the part where one of the Marvel editors (Lowe?) said that this has been the plan for Angela the whole time. That's a pretty good joke IMO.

I mean, it's basically the only thing that makes sense. Marvel doesn't explicitly use Judeo-Christian cosmology like Spawn (kinda) does, and the closest thing is Asgard, so... yeah.

• Locked thread