Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
How is the spider biting someone else before Peter, anything to do with Peter? How is that his sin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'll probably end up with Floppy copies of a lot of the Original Sin comics, even if they suck. The covers just look so neat.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Original Sin reads like a detective comic but the team they've put together is the weirdest mis-match of heroes ever. It wasn't very exciting, I'll reserve judgement until the end.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The team-ups make no sense which I'm guessing is Fury's M.O so I'll roll with it. Glad to see Strange and Gamora playing a part and Aside from Lang I like everyone Fury recruited.
Yes, but Dr Strange and Punisher are a duo right now, which is probably something no one's ever wanted or dreamed of before.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

FilthyImp posted:

I want the mystery to be bugfuck crazypants poo poo.

Like Fury and Odin steal the eyes to give them maximum knowledge type of poo poo.
Are you sure they didn't plan this heist to gain the miracle of depth perception?

Anyway, whoever has the Watcher's eyes, granted they can use them (I would assume they do, why else would they take them) wouldn't they be able to see who was coming after them? Who's going to beat them or betray them?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Someone remembered a panel from an old Bendis book that kind of foreshadowed today's events.

http://imgur.com/M7EpMOp

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Original Sin would have been a great way to reveal that Mary-Jane/Peter made a deal with Satan to save Aunt May's life and made Spider-Man's life even shittier but they missed the boat now, didn't they?

But guys, what if the Spider bit. someone. else Everyone's mouths go agape and gasps are heard around the room. Marvel editorial all at once stand up and applaud Dan Slott for the most brilliant idea in Marvel history

(Everyone's going to fall in love with Spider-Gwen and make Slott's new character entirely as pointless as Alpha anyway)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Space Punisher would be a pretty unique way to take him. There's decades of street vigilante Punisher, and other than just telling a really good self-contained story, I don't know what else there is to do with him. Turn him into Frankenstein? Yeah sure buddy.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mr. Maltose posted:

Both Frankencastle and Thunderbolts show that it's time to take Frank up off the streets because god knows we're not topping Punisher MAX anytime soon.
I'm really curious to see if Frank would be able to go into space and find a space girlfriend, like Gamora. Someone he doesn't have to protect and can fight with him. He always could have done that in New York, but space is a little more lonely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

notthegoatseguy posted:

Really, it depends on the writer. Peter has used his spider-sense in some really strange ways before. Some writers make it almost as accurate and detailed as Daredevil being able to hear a heart beat and being able to tell if someone is lying. I vaguely remember him hunting down journalistic leads once and using his Spider-sense to help determine what was true and what was false. Sometimes it senses him of just a general sense of danger. And most often, it is an immediate threat with only a few seconds to react.

But I think regardless, someone pointing a gun and aiming it would set it off.
Sometimes he's knocked out by a regular cinderblock and goes unconscious for a while despite being one of the most versatile people on earth.

• Locked thread