Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Biggest Jerk
Nov 25, 2012
Uatu killed himself cause he was tired of just watching, so he decided to interfere in one final act by killing himself and affecting stuff. Yea, it's crazy enough to be the answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Biggest Jerk
Nov 25, 2012
Maybe he actually worked with the watcher, with the watcher secretly providing intel. Dunno, that's all I got.

The Biggest Jerk
Nov 25, 2012

Gavok posted:

It probably isn't, but I'd like to believe it relates to Good Loki's death.

But it made Thor "unworthy" I suppose, so maybe it's something like a time he got black out drunk and slept with female Loki.

The Biggest Jerk
Nov 25, 2012
Keep in mind that for all we know, Watcher's store their memories or what they've seen (including sounds) in their eyes.

The Biggest Jerk
Nov 25, 2012
I thought Watchers were multiverse entities, in that there is only one set. They're actually from 616?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Biggest Jerk
Nov 25, 2012

wiegieman posted:

Come on, he was literally bursting trough invasion portals before shooting the guys who were saying "okay it's time to invade Earth right now, everyone get your invasion lunches packed." He had a pretty good reason.

True, but I think it's important to mention that as readers we all expect Fury to be written to know and have the correct judgement on things (well also cause he's Fury). So if Fury says it has to be done, eh he's probably right cause he's usually written that way. But from the in-universe perspective, it's reasonable for the people to consider Fury's actions as heinous and unjustifiable because they don't have that kind of fourth wall breaking knowledge.

• Locked thread