Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Mr. Maltose posted:

I don't know how anyone possibly could have.
I don't know how anything about Identity Crisis could come out right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Waterhaul posted:

Xavier's will shows that he is being an rear end in a top hat from beyond the grave.
Why are they obsessed with this so much.

The Angela thing could be interesting though. I dunno, I have a soft spot for that do nothing character.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Flameingblack posted:

How is the spider biting someone else before Peter, anything to do with Peter? How is that his sin?
Parker luck, of course. Doesn't need to make sense.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Waterhaul posted:

Lot of people around here that haven't read Marvel Boy :colbert:
That's shameful.

Then again if your introduction to the character was THE PROTECTOR you probably don't ever want to hear about the character again. (I did like the dark avengers annual, though)

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

LittlePriest posted:

I had assumed you guys would just agree honestly.
Oh, I do, but it just honestly feels pointless complaining about Aaron's weaker work here and then cross-overs in general. It started on a good note then went over the top into stupidity but I doubt anyone was surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Skwirl posted:

I'm a lot more familiar with Marvel comics than DC, and I never read Identity Crisis, but on the face of it "Nick Fury chumps the Avengers" is a lot more believable to me than "Deathstroke chumps the JLA"
I don't even think this is on the same scale. Deathstroke reacted faster than a Flash and overpowered the will of a GL. Old Fury like, temporarily recalled Iron Man and told Thor mjolnir dickbutt to knock him out of the orbital fight. And violated the sanctity of meat night. If it is Identity Crisis done better, well, then yeah this is better.

Albeit still pretty boring. I am still not really certain I understand the point of all of this.

• Locked thread