Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

OldTennisCourt posted:

Wait, Onslaught is back? Isn't he literally Professor X and Magneto smashed together? How is that even possible?

I think it's supposed to be the new Red Skull who has a little bit of the ol' Professor in him (possibly bringing out the Onslaught in him).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

I think Jason Latour ruined Spider-Man's original sin.

The other person who got bit by the spider was Gwen Stacy. http://jasonlatour.tumblr.com/post/87991995503/im-writing-a-gwen-stacy-spider-woman-one-shot

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Waterhaul posted:

Nah that's for Spider-Verse. She's an alternative universe (but cool looking) Spider-Man. The Spider-Man Original Sin stuff is being done by Slott.

Knowing Slott's doing OS stuff makes me more sad and kinda wish this was OS instead of Spider-Verse.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair having the spider bite be Gwen Stacy would have been dumb as gently caress so Slott has that going for him.

I won't concede that point until we know who the other person bit is. On the one hand I have hopes it's someone better than Gwen, on the other....well, Slott.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

If they didn't take his eyes, how the gently caress would I get my awesome Watcher eye ball bouncy balls???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

TheJoker138 posted:

If the new F4 movie doesn't bomb and end up with the rights going back to Marvel I'll be really surprised.

They announced production of a second F4 movie before they finished filming the first one, this is a pipe dream. For some of these studios, the only thing worse than a movie bombing is losing the rights to a property to Disney.

• Locked thread