Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I know nothing about Angela except what I've read in Guardians and her being Asgardian makes sense and is something I think is cool. I mean I was aware of her existing before but I never read Spawn and don't care about any of her history there. So being Asgardian is cool with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

twistedmentat posted:

Was the Deadpool tie in any good?

If you like the new Deadpool series, yes. If you're just looking for a tie in to Original Sin, not really because it barely ties in.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Senor Candle posted:

I think it would be very highly regarded in BSS if it wasn't for Greg Land. Is Hickman's run going to be done by the time the movie comes out?

He's wrapping up next May. But I'm sure that's totally a coincidence.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Uh guys, Galactus wasn't real. The FF actually faked the whole thing. Hawkeye said so.

X-O fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Aug 16, 2014

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

SalTheBard posted:

Hahah holy poo poo whats this from?

Galactus: The Real Story by Frank Tieri. It's a funny little read. The way Hawkeye dumps on the FF as being nothing compared to the Avengers is good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

muscles like this? posted:

I think my favorite part of that image is the framed picture of himself right next to his blurred out face.

E the Shaggy posted:

Hawkeye's hatred of all things Fantastic Four is well documented:

This is the scene where they first introduce him in the book.

• Locked thread