Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Hakkesshu posted:

169 pages for one event, holy crap. Those really were different times.
I imagine most of those pages were people trying to actually figure out whodunit, since the PR for the event claimed that anyone with a sharp eye could find what they needed in the series' pages.

So forumers did things like post close-up panel captures of Batman's boot treads and compare them against mud/bloodmarks in other panels, in a kind of BSS CSI.

And then it was literally "A crazy broad did it" so welp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Waterhaul posted:

Yeah she's a Frank Miller creation.
So in all likelihood Darematron was a prostitute assassin who fell in love with her contract (Jack), faked her death, then faked her death again when she thought her family was in danger, becoming a nunsassin for the Vatican?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Senor Candle posted:

What is the difference between super advanced aliens and gods.

Righto. When you have a guy flying around eating planets, and an entire race of enormous, city-high unspeaking monolith men, what does it matter if the fat guy with armor is a "god".

This, too, pales in the face of folks like Legion, Scarlett Witch and a host of mutants that can reshape the laws of nature.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I want the mystery to be bugfuck crazypants poo poo.

Like Fury and Odin steal the eyes to give them maximum knowledge type of poo poo.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Nevvy Z posted:

Didn't I see that in an anime once?
Yes, it was called "Ultimate Iron Man" by Orson Scott Card-kun

e: I think he was a Naruto.

• Locked thread