Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

So are people all going to start buying new avatars with their pick for the murderer like they did during Identity Crisis?

I won't, but maybe someone more interesting should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mr. Maltose posted:

I don't know how anyone possibly could have.

Random guessing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mr. Maltose posted:

The field of characters to randomly guess before the actual killer is vast, though.
There's a finite number of characters in Identity Crisis and given that most of those avatars were joke guesses, anyway, it's pretty likely someone just made a Jean Loring avatar because who would have ever guess that she decided to scare her best friend by shrinking into her ear with a flamethrower?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

Wasn't it identity crisis the reason why bss was created?

Yeah. There should be an IDC thread archived or goldmined somewhere.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Len posted:

Did you really just spoil tag an imgur link that wasn't even url tagged? What the hell was the point in that?
Look at this scrub who doesn't have every imgur link memorized.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

Space Punisher would be a pretty unique way to take him. There's decades of street vigilante Punisher, and other than just telling a really good self-contained story, I don't know what else there is to do with him. Turn him into Frankenstein? Yeah sure buddy.

Well, it would have been two years ago...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=user_review&id=4950

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Waterhaul posted:

I kind of hope the next issue has a good twist in it because while it hasn't been bad I just want something unexpected. Like it's a mystery where everything is lining up to exactly as it should be but there feels like there's something missing.

That and everytime Fury is all "there's no time to explain" while even the characters within the book are all "no, there is, just explain things already :doom:".
Mockingbird did it and she was crazy the whole time.

• Locked thread