Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The reveal of Angela being their long lost sister better happen after Thor or Loki hits on her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SMP posted:

Is that Gamora, Moon Knight and the Winter Soldier teaming up? :aaaaa:

I don't care how bad this event will be, I gotta have that book just for that combo.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Skwirl posted:

Loki isn't a blood relation of Odin, and while I don't know a ton about Norse mythology, I know that among the Greek gods, incest wasn't much of a taboo. I do know that in Norse mythology Loki had sex with a magic horse and Loki then gave birth to Odin's favorite six legged horse as a result, so millenia estranged sister doesn't seem that weird.

Go back to tvtropes with your "incest is totally cool!" views.

(I am kidding and am aware of that, but that doesn't make it less amusing).

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I honestly through Moon Knight was talking to himself before it showed up on the ship with Bucky. I also enjoyed Cap complaining about the size of his steak and having to run it off. Also, bears.

And yea, I hope it does turn out that the people who ransacked the Blue Area Fortress are not the same people who shot them, because we already know who it was and that removes all the mystery from the event.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

IUG posted:

I think it was an act of jealousy.

Look at that guilty face!

And he is a secret assassin.

(and the worst)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

goldenoreos posted:

Odin also appeared in Uncanny Avengers after Earth blew up and basically told Thor poo poo sucks.

Dad's are great aren't they?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The big splash for Original Sin bothers me, we all know Doop is without sin.

And Holy poo poo Avengers 29!!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
My comic store also finally got in their Watcher eyes!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

A_Ruse! posted:

PSA: They glow in the dark. I woke up in the middle of the night to a glowing orb on my bookshelf. If this happens to you: it's the watcher's bouncy eye, not a ghost.

He's watching you doing your sinful after dark business.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I realized I was confusing people because I was saying Dr Mobius, not Dr Midas.

Also, big green bullets are kryptonite made for killing Superman. The killer is Lex Luther.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Was the Deadpool tie in any good?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So there's another limited series called Original SINS? I'll probably grab the Thor and Loki limited as well.

Do LMDs have blood? It seemed that Fully Headless Nick was bleeding and such when Bucky gave him a machete party.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Senor Candle posted:

Yes, I think it's an anthology book. Maybe 3 stories per issue? All I really know is Chip Zdarsky is writing/drawing one of them and I need it.

I'm going to assume the the characters on the cover will feature in the stories. Want to find out what JJJ and Kamala are doing there.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I have a feeling the teams were mostly create because they had little or no connections with each other.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Senor Candle posted:

I liked Original Sins. Seems like they are going to get a lot of non-Big 2 talent on these. I only recognized Ryan North from the first issue, but Chip Zdarsky is going to be writing/drawing some part later on.

Yea. I like the YA story better than the Deathlok one, but the Lockjaw one was by far the best.

This looks like a job for HULKING
Please don't do that again.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Bitchin Kitchen posted:

Deathlok was a good preview of the new book and it's got a real awesome creative team behind it so I am excited.

Lockjaw rules, though, worth the four dollars for those two pages alone I laughed pretty hard.

I like Kamala just sitting there at starbucks in her Ms Marvel outfit.

My hope is the characters on the cover will be given stories.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I must have missed where the issue clearly states that Old Nick is behind the killings, and the killers in the other parts were shown to be Castle and T'challa.

Honestly, I read the issue twice and don't see a clear statement, just some weirdness when Emma tries to read BPs mind.

Man, Castle and Rocket together was awesome. Hopefully they can bond over shooting stuff, rather than dick waving around.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's going to turn out one of Fury's LMD have gone rogue.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rob Ford makes JJJ look positively zen like.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was really happy for the second Kid Loki shows up.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ElNarez posted:

It's a thing he does in almost every issue of Agent of Asgard. It's like, out of nowhere "I AM THE CRIME THAT WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN" with this crazy loving face shows up. It's amazing.

I'm going to have to grab that when the first trade comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, I can totally buy Dr Strangowski wanted to be in a metal band. By the Hoary Hosts of Haggoth! :rock:

• Locked thread