Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shameless
Dec 22, 2004

We're all so ugly and stupid and doomed.
Glad they released all that info, tells me what I don't need to buy. Basically all of it (except Nova)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shameless
Dec 22, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Which is kind of a shame because it was such a good issue. I kind of want Waid to take a turn on Nova now.

He'd be so good on Nova. The book's practically made for him. I wasn't too keen on the last arc because I think the book works best with the whole teenage secret identity thing. Waid nails that sort of thing in his sleep.

Shameless
Dec 22, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

gently caress it, just have every last book of an event start with Cap picking up the hammer and yelling Avengers Assemble.

Only if the first book of every event has Cap's shield breaking.

• Locked thread