Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
photomikey
Dec 30, 2012

darkpriest posted:

I have only shot one creampie scene that is real.

I would say the majority are fake.
I will probably regret asking this, but what product is used to replicate the creampie?

Tab8715 posted:

Does anyone know what the bandwidth requirements of such as display would be? I thinks there's a combination of resolution x color depth x frames per second...
HD (2k) is generally compressed to 8-10Mbps. 4k is 4x as big and, unless I'm missing something, would be in the 30-40Mbps range.

Answers to this question will vary - you can compress it at whatever rate you want, and depending on what kind of blowhard you're dealing with, they will complain at varying levels about the compression. If you're watching that beautiful nature footage on Discovery, it's probably being compressed down to 4-6Mbps. But the footage that was delivered to Discovery was probably compressed 30-50Mbps.

In short, "it depends".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread