Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007
I done forgotted how play l5r good, pls tell me hows to play l5r card good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

novamute posted:

If anything everyone playing pauper league would probably be more balanced than not.

agreedo

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

Rygar201 posted:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the main L5R Group on Facebook is horrible. It's filled with Donkeys and people with bad opinions. Some dude, who has ostensibly been playing for years, asked how spells work the other day

Welcome to the L5R internet community.

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007
Jesus H. Christ. I love gaming, but I really hate gamers.

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

PJOmega posted:

Still, he's better than the 6'8" guy who went off his meds, lost an L5R game, then stripped naked and ran circles in the strip mall parking lot.

My LGS had a grown-rear end adult who would claim he was late for work and bail out of the store completely if it looked like he was going to lose at any game. Warhams, L5R, Magic, Star Wars CCG,any of that poo poo. Do we still have a bad gamers thread? I'll take my stuff there so I don't derail this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007
Anyone going to the Knoxville Kotei? It's a nice one, and the TO, Donny Tait is having it as his farewell to the US party.

• Locked thread