Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

g+ will stay alive forever

it's google's bet that facebook will catastrophically collapse at some point and they'll mop up some fleeing users

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i would imagine its 50 ppl doing the actual work and 1150 ppl going "i'll start the wiki"

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i dont hate google or facebook for stockpiling lots of data

i just hate them because they are piss-garbage advertising companies with piss-garbage products

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

ok actually google drive is pretty sw8

its not perfect but goddamn if it doesnt suit my needs for free

google is jumping the shark though, buying robot companies and google glass. they will fail spectacularly but hopefully goog drive will still work

google is doing the world a favor though by rounding up all the insufferables and keeping them in their googleplex daycares

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i dont really care what kim kardashian or any other psychotic sociopath famous person does.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i think what he's trying to say, forums user flakeloaf, is that you should not be particularly mad at kim kardashian for being a useless cocksnot, because if you look in your own heart, you will see that we are all useless cocksnots in our own way

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i think graph is having a rough day

i hope your day gets better graph

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

graph posted:

pro tip: you're not helping :)

stand up

go outside

look at some trees

breathe

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i do not give one iota of a gently caress about kim kardashian or her video game or its social implications hth

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

the world used to be such a horrible place, but luckily in 2014 forums poster graph called out a nerd being sort of sexist and wouldnt let it go

in his memory we pray

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

hey, graph, hey. check this out. im not gonna post about this anymore. bam.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

ok im breaking my posting embargo because i think i get it,

what he's saying is that even if mrs. kardashian's game is explicitly about being a vapid bitch (which im sure its not just follow me here) it still wouldn't be as bad as angry white man bullet shooter 4

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

ok welp put me in line for the hussein bros corpse shredder machines then i guess

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

kim kardashian is from a mega rich fygm lawyer family so she's probably doing more net harm to the world than nerd males not understanding the appeal of her or her video game

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

her very popular app exists on an infrastructure of tablets created by chinese child slave labor, its poo poo in every direction, congrats graph u win the depression olympics, wheee

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

graph posted:

regarding the previous pages itt, its an extension of this: http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/22/5926193/women-gaming-harassment and if you cannot understand that at the moment, i hope one day you can. well bye

yes nerds are awful and the video game industry is poo poo but this doesnt have anything to do with what u got mad about

like i think we can all agree that women in any circumstance dont deserve to be stalked and threatened and have other crimes committed against them for being women. "gamer" nerds are the worst scourge on this earth and deserve to be treated as sub-human and have proved it over and over again

what has happened here is that this article made u real depressed and gave u a very short fuse. i wouldn't have called her a "useless cocksnot" but this game is a fairly obvious pump and dump, and if that makes her a useless cocksnot, then Mark Pinkus is the ultimate useless cocksnot by comparison which i agree with

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

everyone involved in making video games is useless by definition because it is basically the science of pissing away time

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

Shaggar posted:

yeah just like all other art

video games are not art

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

as i played white man bullet shooter 2 : the shootening, im like yes, i am shooting hundreds of people in the face, but what does it mean you know? is it a narrative about the alienation that destruction brings? so deep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

no worries, google will take ownership of any deformed children borne by its employees

what about the ones who already work there

• Locked thread