Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

i like yosplus but i don't want to post with my irl name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

it's really cute. sorry you all have weird car fetishes.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

i really hope this and electric cars fail though because gently caress the automobile and what it has done to our cities

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

theadder posted:

sounds like a disadvantage tbh

lol

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

anthonypants posted:

it would be neat to see what kind of routes these routers use, but depite the name arse technical they're not so great at tech analysis

routes won't change from the same ISP unless they're tunnelling everything through a google vpn which would be interesting but I doubt it

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

my wallet has 4 zipper compartments, 20 card slots, and is cute and pinku. i can fit a change of jewelry, spare makeup, and all the poo poo u guys have in urs too. it owns.

thats a purse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

fishmech posted:

lol I've done 5 terabytes of transfer this month so far

but why

• Locked thread