Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm not going to be satisfied until larry page comes out and says 'look, we're really sorry about forcing you to use your real name on youtube, and asking you to integrate with google+ over and over again. yes, it was a lovely stupid move and everyone here hated it and we apologize. as a way of proving our sincerity, sergey brin will commit sepukku and i will serve as his kaishakunin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
“If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you give a man a fish every day, you feed him for a life time”. By Don Wood.

I’ve found that by twisting something, it stimulates people to think, and in so doing they discover the wisdom of the original saying in a new and more meaningful way.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

The Management posted:

the new hero is yet to be defined. it's unlikely to be apple or Facebook.

actually it has it's microsoft

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i recently installed linux which has firefox by default which was defaulting to yahoo searches

i spent about 3 hours really confused about why google was being so unhelpful before i realized it

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Google Class. Wearables for Gentlemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
what thread is this even