Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

PleasureKevin posted:

hate to tell you this but forums are just comments without content attached

:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

that would bring me pleasure

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

writing code that facilitates comments appearing on the internet is a bit like being one of the companies that supplied the nazis with holocaust kit

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Smythe posted:

last night i sat down to read some. ive been listening to google music stations for a while for not sure why. anyways, first i got a cool ad. literally. a retro ad for a computer repair guy in silverlake. an actual local ad like what ude used to get on public access. that was the idea with his retro production, anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCAp8D85zvs

and then, when i tapped back to thumbs up a song or sometrhing i had this lolworthy ad on the player. it was animated in the same style a blingee is:

lol

that advert is great. making it rain with the cds.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

you misspelt webos

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

why would you remove thin strokes to outline detail as display dpis get higher?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

looks like you havent had the update yet, mine is the old style as well

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:chome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

yeah the boxes are pretty much the same here in :britain: and nobody seems that bothered. they're slightly smaller but they don't really get in the way of anything.

• Locked thread