Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

haha and its expected to keep going through 2040

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i'm picturing it, guys building up the b52s talking about the jetsons all "hell yeah flying cars" and 2062 is going to come around with another series of upgrades to the exact plane they're standing it.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

reserve a parking lot with the self driving car!

simply send it off to wherever and have it wait for and take a spot. later, when you want to show up, you just drive in your other car, swap places, and send the car back home

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what % of g+ users have never changed their icon or logged into the service proper

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Stringent posted:

quick rule of thumb: if someone's claiming to know about the south and they're not talking about racism, obesity, illiteracy or food then they're probably full of poo poo

this is true because there is nothing else in the south :haw:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

85% Test Google Chromebook Pixel Notebook | Notebookcheck ... hochauflösende 12,85 Zoll 3:2 IPS-Display wirklich ein unvergleichliches Nutzungsgefühl

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

echinopsis posted:

you so desperately want people to think of him as less cool than you

Wow someone's got their finger on the pulse of this topic!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

sure, the car can drive itself.

but can it safely navigate unfamiliar terrain with people, other cars, and animals occasionally being in the way?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

there's a difference between banging in the bedroom and banging in the boardroom

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

probably means put more whitespace and make things red white blue and green everywher
e

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

duTrieux. posted:

it's like they don't understand that things in the real world can't jus tbe updated on the fly as a perpetual beta

we haven't printed this design you sent yet but we're not seeing results from it, so we've changed the targets based off analyics on the 0 people that have seen it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i like when people complain about google and ask you where the google phone number is, and they just can't wrap their mind around an average person having /no way whatsoever/ to reach googlepoeple

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

there's a tablet that would fold back like that and when you did the keyboard backing would rise up to cover the keys

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

yes! since you're using google apps for bussiness for your important needs, you can simply find the support number for your account from your account details.
just call them up and someone will be glad to assist

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

where is the thing with all of these?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

yospos -bad posters expands to

yospos,
posters,
!bad

since there are no good results for that set it will drop "-bad"

what you wanted was:

yospos -"bad posters" which will simply return 0

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

lmfao
cremnob did you notice that until this post, nobody noticed or cared that you got a 30 day?
nobody will care again for the next 11 days.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

normal adblock and adblock edge and alll the silly forks block them aswel

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

PleasureKevin posted:

Chrome does a lot of bad colour correction too so the poo poo I make based on photoshop mock-ups is never readable in Chrome and we gotta make colours more dramatic to counter it

embed (or unembed) proflies to guide the correction

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

in itunes, if you click on the album art on the now playing section, it will shrink into a mini itunes

guess how you go back?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

they havent hosed up itunes remote yet which is my only real use for this poo poo

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

pagancow posted:

chrome is color managed finally so now it's a good browser (only in windows apparently)

the time we found out only opera does all of it correctly

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

annapacketstormaya posted:

calling pagancow we need pagancow on the scene of this thread stat

yeah, 45 all caps angry contrived posts no one will read and some worn out meme gifs sure sounds good about now

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Stymie posted:

we've thoroughly established that google is poo poo, windows is poo poo and apple is poo poo

which is the least poo poo, because it definitely isn't apple (any more at least)

the image with the browsers as school kids fighting, except Google and Apple are fighting and Microsoft is in the corner eating paste

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

anthonypants posted:

that looks very dangerous, and unsafe

when they detect incoming wind and rain, trucks will lie down in the field

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ShadowHawk posted:

I'm kinda confused how ISP-level ad-blocking would work when things are being done over SSL.

:q:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

cremnob is the internet equivalent of a little kid in a car kicking the back of a seat nobody is sitting in

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what about most popular? I mean it'll still capture a lot of the top grossing games, but also free ones that are popular at the moment.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i would kind of hope that apps designed to siphon money might be in top grossing, if they did things right.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

actually the takeaway is we're barely advanced past where you had to go to coolpalmapps.com to download a palm app and write it to an SD card

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

PleasureKevin posted:

i've used mail chimp but these are my first bespoke ones ( i said bespoke ironically).

i hope there are no more surprises. also i'm not even testing in outlook forget about it.

there are going to be so many suprises you'll walk into an mnightshyamaln movie and fall asleep

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

cremnobs stake should end at the beginning of a rope!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

e) you're overthinking it and it's a hilariously awful judgement error by the software.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

it's probably at #146 or something

but this is cremnob who is running an even more tired and tedious and worthless gimmick than shaggar^tori

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

in ios app store do regularly updated apps maintain their placement or does a new version start at 0

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Wild EEPROM posted:

b :toot:
a :toot:
n :toot:

c :toot:
r :toot:
e :toot:
m :toot:
n :toot:
o :toot:
b :toot:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Boxturret posted:

if cremnob was banned we wouldn't be able to post "ban cremnob:toot:" anymore

well we still post ban space kimchi occasionally and they've long ago moved on.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

cremnob doesn't have the slightest personality of any kind. he's just an RSS feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

if samsung buys apple they won't need to do much work on the outside of the phones :v:

• Locked thread