Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Khorne posted:

Anyone planning on playing the reset on the 24th?

I am trying to decide between classic or expansion, softcore or hardcore, probably on USEast.

Yes strongly considering returning with the reset. Diablo 3 sucks balls and I need to scratch the diablo itch. No preference on USWest or East, whichever one has more playing I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Khorne posted:

I was playing east classic and on top of ladder for a bit after reset, but after the 8 man bot teams came online I couldn't compete. I ended up moving to a private server where botting isn't allowed.

Same, started on east but switched to slash Diablo, where map hacks and multi boxing are allowed, and there's no botting. Pretty good community too. Unfortunately the server has been down for almost a week, apparently it will be back soon though.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Pirateparty posted:

Has anyone bought D2 for OSX recently? The new patch has got me very interested but the online store only links to the PC version.

There is no OSX version. One of the main things the new patch will do is update (or reinstate?) the OSX version. If you want to play it now, though, you have to do some maneuvering to play it through wine or you can play it on bootcamp or parallels.