Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
What's the best HC builds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
What's the best hardcore duo build? Does anything work really well together?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Who cares about drop rates, I want to ask the important/probably answered questions like is loot instanced or are we all gonna wipe again on Duriel because we stopped attacking and are clicking the ground? Drop rates don't matter when the bots get all the good stuff.

Can friendships still be ruined or did they patch it out?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

chaosapiant posted:

One thing I miss about D2 not having smart-loot, is finding a cool piece for another class and thinking “oooohhh, I should play a whatever because a dope whatever weapon just dropped.” You can’t still do that in D3, but it’s few and far between.

Herstory Begins Now posted:

i know i'm critical of a lot, but og d2 looting where you might just yoink some poo poo out from under a soon-to-be-former friend is unironically a huge plus

Both of these are important to og d2 imo

gently caress I wanna play right now. I've been trying to remember my first necros name and its giving me such great flashbacks to random parts of the world

Harry Potter on Ice fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 15, 2021

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Eth means ethereal, aka it cant be repaired so once its durability gets low you put it on a merc (mercs dont use item durability)

Khorne posted:

I'm hoping their approach is "here's a minimal changes version on launch" followed by "we heard the community; here are a bunch of cool changes"

They'll neverrr change poo poo up post launch

Harry Potter on Ice fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Sep 16, 2021

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Imbue wirts leg obviously

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I hope my 970 can handle a whole lotta skeletons

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Khorne posted:

Looks incomplete and like an asset test. Walls and the river of fire are notably missing and certain mobs are colored wrong.

Preorders sweating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Lol if you were able to install cinematics back in the day and didnt just insert the disc to watch them on act changes :laugh: