Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Randabis posted:

You'd have to get in touch with garfu somehow. I don't think the old IRC eastern sun channel is up anymore either. Goontopia died pretty much shortly after Diablo 3 was released.

I'd definitely play again though especially if my old lightning barb was somehow able to be revived haha.

It's up but it's only me and downtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Adult Sword Owner posted:

HOLY poo poo PUT THE INFO UP

Also a refresher on how the h*ck to install

You know I mean the irc. Garfu said he gave es stuff to atleast three people so maybe someone can have a server up any month now

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

deathrat posted:

If anyone's interested, I've got Goontopia running again from Garfu's files he sent me(and got the game running on Windows 10), I'm going to bed now so there's no guarantee that it will still be up by the time I get back on the computer, but here's a guide on how to connect: http://d2es.urcraft.com/viewtopic.php?id=2

#d2es on synirc if anyone wants to chat, it's only me and downtime right now and downtime doesn't talk. Or discord later on if we get players.

360 ping from eu, dang

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Nov 13, 2016

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9s7IT3KTqo