Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
The battle.net torrent clients aren't working for me, I just get a "download not authorized" message and it shuts down before I can do any sort of work on figuring out what's wrong. I just want to install d2:LOD and SC:BW :(

edit: figured it out. Had to open up IE and lower the security settings

Molybdenum fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
How could there still be money in D2 items in tyool 2015? Did the spam bots just never get turned off and they're advertising for a bunch of dead websites?

Molybdenum fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Nov 7, 2015

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Anyone else reinstall after the D:I announcement?

I'm on useast trying out a javazon for the first time

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
I'm probably just going to buy gear rather than grind for anything. Can anyone recommend a store or explain how the purchase works? I just make a game for a mule bot that dumps everything or???

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Laslow posted:

And if you’re on ladder on USEast, if there’s anything particular you’re looking for, I can help you out.

I'm doing a lightning jazaon for the first time ever, so any items they would use. I've only ever played paladins, necros and sorcs. All of them bad builds. This is probably my first standard character.

Currently low 30s and rocking a tarnhelm and whatever garbage the vendors have for sale so almost anything would be an upgrade. I guess I need Mana/energy charms since all the guides say no points in energy???

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Thunderflush

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Laslow posted:

Ok, so I sent you the mule info, let me know if you need help transferring.

I only had one Griff's and I'm saving it for my brother, who coincidentally is also a lite javazon, so I put in a Shako and Valk Wing instead.

The eth titan's on there are kind of(extremely) low, so I put in a bunch of mid runes for you to trade for better ones.

I made an Enigma because I had a spare 3 socket mage plate. Enjoy teleporting like an idiot!

I don't know what is the best boots for javazons, I just put in Waterwalks and Travs for you to choose from.

I threw in some random lower level stuff, in case you need it for leveling.

e: don't worry about mana, you'll get more than enough at base when you get higher. Just chug them potions for now!

yowzers, thank you!

Anyone able to help me transfer? I've read you can do it yourself by perming a game but I am really reluctant to lose this much stuff

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Laslow posted:

I just made a normal game. Name and pass is in your PM's.

thanks for all your help laslow :)

edit: i don't know your account name to whisper reply to, sorry

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Laslow posted:

It was actually Ease. Lower strength requirement. Basically any Jeweler's Monarch is mega valuable, but Deflection is top dog for sure. Likely the most expensive piece of equipment, period. Even more than a perfect Crown of Ages or Griffon's Eye, even.

Yep. My brother goes Uber hunting with me as a lightning javazon. He uses the JMoE with 4 5/-5 lightning facets. Also facets a Griff's. Javazons are expensive.

e: BTW I found another Griff's. Molybdenum, if you're interested let me know and I'll drop it on the mule.

Sure! Been focused on completing hell quests. Izual is annoying as all get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
anyone have 4os sword and/or shield? doesn't have to be ethereal or exceptional/elite.